Looking to go to Africa? or you may have heard about the topographical treasure chest that is Africa. Africa is a unique continent with a bio-diverse landscape and inviting clime. The people are the most amazing people you would ever meet. From the Magkadigadi salt pans in Botswana, to the Point of No Return in Badagry, Lagos, we have created a special itinerary for your trip.
In order to fully experience all that Africa, we have fully prepared all your travel essentials which will compliment your journey.
- Binoculars to see far ahead especially when climbing;
- Camera to capture the memories;
- Hat & sunscreen for the African sun;
- Duvet for the cold nights if you are travelling to the tropics from May to November;
- Lighter clothes if you are travelling to the tropics from November to April or if you are adventuring in the bush;
- Travel insurance;
- Malaria drugs.
Precautions To Take When Travelling To Africa
- Avoid dark places, and do not walk alone.
- Make use of registered city taxi services or the ones organized by your tour guide.
- If you do not know the directions to where you are going to, it is best to not venture out.
- Never display case or valuables.
- Always ensure that your doors and windows are locked when you are in a car.
- Reduce jewelry worn to barest minimum.
- Always ensure that your hotel room is always locked.
- Beware of people who may try to take advantage of your naivety of the area.
- If it sounds too good to be true, it most likely is.
Malaria and Yellow Fever: In Africa, Yellow Fever and Malaria is a real threat. You should see a doctor or get a health insurance before you leave your country. For malaria, your doctor may need to know exactly where you are going to give you a proper medication.